[Blabber] Machine stop model and woodworking workbench proposal

Roman Sizykh romansizykh at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 02:25:52 UTC 2018

Hey all.

So I finished the model of the machine shop.  See file attached (used sketchup, great idea by the way).  The model is to scale, except the wall-mounted shelves, which I forgot to take a measurement of.

In the shop you will see my proposed location of the woodworking bench as well as the lumber rack mounted on the wall which I mentioned previously.

Looking at it, the space for the workbench seems less then optimal, and I had the following idea:  move the lumber from the wood pile (sorry, couldn't find a sketchup model of random 2x4s) to the lumber rack, and move the proposed workbench there.

Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated.

-Roman