[Blabber] Woodworking upgrades

Roman Sizykh romansizykh at hotmail.com
Sat May 12 22:01:12 UTC 2018

Good evening everyone.

It was a pleasure to see people on Tuesday.  Like I said, I am sorry I did not show up for the last few weeks, but you know how life is.

I would like to install a lumber rack in the shop, like the one here: http://www.grizzly.com/products/Lumber-Rack-6-Shelf-System/T27630?gclid=Cj0KCQjwodrXBRCzARIsAIU59TL0DkrKRrmSsT087pRz7ZkixebD3U4tmiUeQ4Gr9N_0N_Ok9i12HVQaAg2REALw_wcB
Lumber Rack 6-Shelf System | Grizzly Industrial<http://www.grizzly.com/products/Lumber-Rack-6-Shelf-System/T27630?gclid=Cj0KCQjwodrXBRCzARIsAIU59TL0DkrKRrmSsT087pRz7ZkixebD3U4tmiUeQ4Gr9N_0N_Ok9i12HVQaAg2REALw_wcB>
When working on a project, there are few more frustrating slow downs than not having the material you need where you need it, when you need it.
www.grizzly.com

Does anyone have any problems with that?  It will give us a bit more floor space as well as help to keep the lumber that is currently standing up horizontal, which is the preferred way to store lumber since it minimizes chances of the lumber warping.

Also, I just want to ask again if anyone has any problems if I bring in the 4'x2' workbench (picture again attached foe reference) for the shop.

It comes with the vise that is built-in and also a quick-release vise very similar to this one: http://www.grizzly.com/products/Quick-Release-Vise-9-Jaw/D4328
[http://cdn2.grizzly.com/pics/jpeg500/d/d4328-39117ac9caddb0e228841937e685edc7.jpg]<http://www.grizzly.com/products/Quick-Release-Vise-9-Jaw/D4328>

Quick Release Vise - 9" Jaw | Grizzly Industrial<http://www.grizzly.com/products/Quick-Release-Vise-9-Jaw/D4328>
This vise features a quick release that disengages the screw for speedy adjustment. Simply throw the lever, slide the jaw in or out and finish by turning the handle clockwise for super holding control.
www.grizzly.com

Logistically, I believe I can bring them over in about 2 weeks, when I am able to get someone with a car to help me out.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

-Roman