[Blabber] Offering knitting classes again?

Leah Worster lmworster at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 19:03:30 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I've been told that me teaching knitting classes again would be
appreciated. Trying to gauge if there's more than one person interested in
this.

I could either do this as more of an open knitting night (free, and bring
your own yarn+needles), or as a class like I've done previously ($15 - $20,
and I'll bring needles+yarn that you take home).

If you're interested, please let me know, and include how much experience
you have knitting and what format of class you'd prefer.

Robby: Yes, I'm alive.
Guan: Do I need to be a member again before I offer a class?

-Leah