[Blabber] Java gig

john.theman.connor john.theman.connor at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 03:48:06 UTC 2017

Yo.  I could use a little pocket change.  Flexible meeting times are my only deal breaker.  How many hours, how much $$$, and whether it is totally unethical are also concerns.  We can talk at mf if that's easier.
--jc

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Justin Levinson <justin at hackmanhattan.com> Date: 9/22/17  10:54 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Hack Manhattan! <blabber at list.hackmanhattan.com> Subject: [Blabber] Java gig
Any Java devs out there looking for a freelance gig? Shouldn't be too complicated, it's updates to an existing (small, ~1500LOC) application. It's doing some backend processing for a frontend I'm doing, will require interfacing with a project manager to understand process flow.
Email me if you're interested.