[Blabber] To inform members about a conflict.

Daniel Peters dpeters at dblclk.biz
Fri Sep 22 18:54:23 UTC 2017

"People with agendas that are anti-intellectual (anti-thought, anti-reason) have no place in a political debate. They don't believe in debating."

I will Ignore the loaded language of "anti-intellectual (anti-thought, anti-reason)"

"They don't believe in debating." I would say is an example of bias & prejudice that should have NO PLACE at Hack Manhattan. Please, let's not have more exhibitions of these antisocial behaviors.

"have no place in a political debate" I would say is a typical example of authoritarian squashing of Freedom of Speech.

I have found a useful Rule to live by:
Don't bash people with your personal preferences or demand they accommodate & agree with your personal preferences.

I think all good, tollerant people will agree.

Daniel