[Blabber] To inform members about a conflict.

Daniel Peters dpeters at dblclk.biz
Fri Sep 15 21:57:39 UTC 2017

To the Hack Manhattan Board:

Is it the policy of Hack Manhattan that ONLY Politically Correct, Radical Leftist opinions will be Allowed or Tolerated at Hack Manhattan & all other opinions will NOT BE TOLERATED?

That is an EXTREMELY INTOLERANT policy.

If the fact pattern below is true, why is the EXTREME INTOLERANCE of other’s opinions evidenced by “Michael” allowed at Hack Manhattan?

I await your positive replies.

Daniel