[Blabber] Lots of soldering, tips and tricks?

Konstantin Avdashchenko konsgn at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 9 15:52:59 UTC 2017

you could use a cheap solder pot from aliexpress to tin all the connections by dipping them into molten solder.

also, you could make whatever kind of soldering iron tip you want from thick guage copper wire in one of those 2 prong giant weller soldering guns. shape the wire however you want as long as it connects across the two prongs and it will be faster to connect the pre-tinned parts together.

good luck.

Science!