[Blabber] Design Talk: Coding Beauty at Cooper Hewitt

Guan Yang guan at yang.dk
Thu Sep 7 19:34:05 UTC 2017

This came in to info at hackmanhattan.com:

---

I am reaching out to let you and your organizaiton know about an upcoming program at the Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum. Our Design Talk: Coding Beauty with Joris Laarman (https://www.cooperhewitt.org/event/design-talk-coding-beauty-with-joris-laarman-09-28-2017/) program will take place on Thursday, September 28, 2017, from 6:30-8:00pm.

In conjunction with the exhibition Joris Laarman Lab: Design in the Digital Age, curator Andrea Lipps will sit down with Laarman to discuss how his boundless curiosity and experimental design thinking informs the creative output of his Lab, which straddles tradition and innovation to create some of the world’s most notable contemporary design.

Tickets for students and educators are available here (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/design-talk-coding-beauty-with-joris-laarman-tickets-36007904612) .

We would appreciate if you would share this event with your network. Please let us know if you have any questions.