[Blabber] Funny Robotics Rescue Mission with Prize, (OT?)

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Tue Nov 21 04:28:50 UTC 2017

sent from my mobile

> On Nov 20, 2017, at 11:03 PM, "gabe at bigapplehobbies.com" <gabe at bigapplehobbies.com> wrote:
>
> Why not just open up the floor above where the car is?

Good idea, I went that route w building people, no way in through floor:

Floor is 2" thick concrete pad on top of corrugated steel, (which appears to have svc hatch), covered by a nice finish hardwood floor (which totally covers any hatch in concrete pad), which is covered by the tight carpet laid out for our track event (light tape job for our 2mo in space).

:). Wow right?

Best,
.ike