[Blabber] anyone have experience with SparkFun Power Cell - LiPo Charger/Booster

Gabriela Lopez gl1119 at nyu.edu
Fri Nov 17 18:41:21 UTC 2017

Hi Guan,
I am looking at the documentation on sparkfun for the LiPo boost charger
and just having some trouble understanding its ports and what I can and can
not do with them. I have an energy harvester board that will be connected
to peizo strips and now I am wondering how I might be able to somehow
connect the energy harvester board to the LiPo charger board. Are you going
to be at the Hack Manhattan anytime soon?

--
Gabriela Lopez
NYU Tandon School of Engineering