[Blabber] Does Hack Manhattan have any ...

Chris Stratton cs07024 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 03:12:25 UTC 2017

If you want something even thinner than wire wrap wire, find a very
flexible AC power cord on a piece of junk, cut and strip it, and pull out a
single strand.

Of course using un-insulated wire presumes that the geometry will prevent
shorts; having never studied the PCB near the charging jack in a modern
iPhone, I decline to offer any opinion on that at all.

Working under HM's stereo zoom microscope would, however, be recommended.