[Blabber] EM Drive

Connor Connor john.theman.connor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:56:21 UTC 2016

Are people following this EM drive hoopla?  I have read about the
"physics" of the device, but I don't have enough practical knowledge
to know if building one is something we could do at the space.  Can we
just take a piece of sheet metal and stick a microwave in it?  Does it
require precise measurements, a fancy schmancy power supply, etc?
Might be fun to "demo" at Makerfaire or whatever.  Of course, all the
fuss may die down by then, but it might still be fun to make one to
cook hotdogs in.

--JC