[Blabber] Anyone likely to be in this Sunday?

Tasha Arvanitis narvanitis137 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 14:22:20 UTC 2016

Hi all!

My name's Tasha; I just discovered the awesomeness that is Hack Manhattan
yesterday, when I came in, met a bunch of cool people, and 3d printed some
protein models. A coworker and I would love to come in and do this again
sometime soon, and while we are willing to wait until the next open house
on Tuesday (assuming there will still be a Tech Tuesday in spite of
election excitement?), we'd love to be able to get in earlier, maybe
sometime on Sunday. We'd be happy to repay in eternal gratitude,
beer/soda/coffee/lunch, discussions of biochemistry, and/or (possibly
glow-in-the-dark) 3D-printed proteins. Any chance someone with a project in
progress would be willing to come babysit us for a few hours?

Cheers!
Tasha