[Blabber] HI GUYS!

Chris Stratton cs07024 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 17:46:25 UTC 2016

cyanoacrylate ("superglue") and contact cements (the kind where you
paint both surfaces, let the solvent evaporate, then press together)
are typical for leather.

They can work to a degree for metals, make sure the surface is
de-greased (alcohol wipe and then no fingerprintes) and ideally
roughen it (file or knife scratches, etc).

rivets are also a technique commonly used with both leather and metals