[Blabber] Payphone

Nick Farr nick at nickfarr.org
Wed Dec 14 01:59:31 UTC 2016

If anyone wants to go to Jersey City, they can pick up a Verizon Payphone
(or three) for free.

Only problem is you'd have to drill out the locks and replace them, but
those are much less than a whole new phone.

They were literally cut out of a wall in Presbyterian hospital.

Nick Farr
http://nickfarr.org
US: +1 203 441 3277
MX: +52 55 6875 1700
0CB1 C17E 6113 31E8 8170 A99E FF2C 6361 D762 E03B
N0FAR

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 7:03 PM, Connor Connor <john.theman.connor at gmail.com