[Blabber] Hello Hack Manhattan!

Robert Diamond rmd6502 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:12:48 UTC 2016

Hey Sadie!  Welcome!  I used to live in NYC and practically lived at HM - I think you’ll like it, one of the best spaces for collaboration that I’ve found.

I was looking at the rave dress project on your website - I wonder if it would be feasible to make the belt out of a NeoPixel strip, then have the fiber optics come off those LEDs to various points in the dress - would make the patterns somewhat coordinated as a bonus.

Back in my younger days, I had contemplated making a rave dress for my wife (then girlfriend).  Of course, since the only light source we had back then was fire, the prototypes didn’t go so well...