[Blabber] Killer USB stick

Michael Robinson elvagante at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 23:24:13 UTC 2016

Crowbar:  series fuse and a shunt clamp. I can only think that a fuse has
negligible effect on bandwidth.  There are commercially available crowbar
chips for protecting telecommunications equipment from lightning surges, I
googled it.  Maybe not small and cheap enough for USB ports, but that's not
to say you couldn't produce such a thing.