[Blabber] TechCrunch Disrupt/ Urban OS hackathon

Dawn Hayes realrainmaker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:22:28 UTC 2016

Hey All,

In the event that you will participate at Disrupt, I wanted to let you know
about a city data hackathon in connection with Urban-X.

You can learn more here:
http://disruptny2016.devpost.com/details/urbanx

If you wanted to attend Disrupt but were unable to score tickets, you can
still attend by applying to Urban OS.

Cheers,

-d

--
Stand. Don't let courage skip a generation:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
-John 3:16

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9

“If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid."
-Epictetus