[Blabber] Fwd: Stealer Person

Jónó Mí Ló jonorehea at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 00:10:22 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eugene Lee <leee at mit.edu>
Date: Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: Stealer Person
To: Frank DeMarco <if.self.end at gmail.com>
Cc: LOL CHEF <meow at babycastles.com>

> head of the department
I think you meant executive officer of the precinct, but I digress

hallo! friendly neighborhood security (both network and physical) paranoid
geek here!

currently, the front door has the following problems:
1. it's knifable
2. it's slideable
3. it's pickable
4. it's pullable

1 can be solved by a latch guard - that requires a bit of drilling and some
music. 2 can be solved by better hardware. 3 requires recoring (replacing
the lock itself), which may be unfeasible at the moment because there are
so many people with keys and distributing new ones may prove to be
expensive. 4 requires a strike that actually is beefier - the current one
may just be faulty.

Just my recommendations. Cheers!

--leee

--