[Blabber] Interesting Idea - PCB resist generation

Matt Lynch njdevil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:38:42 UTC 2016

The Color LaserJet 5 (from the mid 90s) was so antiquated that you had to
manually pour each of the 4 colors of the Toner powder into the printer.
Of course they provided guides and alignment frames to make sure that a
normal person wouldnt spill it everywhere.
Thankfully Im a klutz and so were my coworkers....