[Blabber] Art-A-Hack 2016 - Call Open Now!

Andrew McWilliams andy at jahya.net
Mon Apr 11 14:11:04 UTC 2016

Hi Hack Manhattan-ers,

I want to let you know about the Open Call for Art-A-Hack 2016
<https://artahack.io/summer-2016/call/>! Art-A-Hack is a really exciting,
creative and fun co-working and arts incubation program in New York.

In previous years we've had all kinds of out-there projects, from blowing
up textiles to the size of architectures, through to sending lasers to the
North Pole.

*Apply soon - the deadline is April 18!*

Here's how it works. You send in either a project proposal, your interests
or skills you have to offer and we group everyone into teams that make
sense. Over four Saturdays in June/July we provide equipment, facilitation
and support as you hack together. You show off work in a final presentation
at the end.

[image: Inline image 1] <http://artahack.io/>

This has always been a high-energy activity and a 'labor of love' for the
organizers, who will do their best to help you be successful!

You can apply to this year's open call here
<https://artahack.io/summer-2016/call/>, and/or retweet to your followers
here <https://twitter.com/art_a_hack/status/715124922864046081>.

Cheers,
--