[Blabber] Laser Cutter

Robert Cohen rob_cohen at me.com
Wed Oct 28 18:56:18 UTC 2015

James/Konstantin,

Sounds good. I’ll give it a go sometime next week. Konstantin if you’re available next week let me know.

As for materials, the wiki states not to use metal without proper coating.
Any more info on this requirement?

I also tried to look for a manual for the k40, but couldn’t find one. Any recommended links?

Rob C.