[Blabber] Laser Cutter

Konstantin Avdashchenko konsgn at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:17:23 UTC 2015

Yea, I can find some time to give a guide through, but I have no Idea when I'll be in the space and free to do so next.

There is currently glitching that happens on rasters when lazing from SD card, so USB control is preferred, but that I have no idea how to do, James?

As a pre-cursor, download, install and get used to inkscape. Also get the https://github.com/TurnkeyTyranny/laser-gcode-exporter-inkscape-plugin
plugin installed and configured.

I started a page here:
https://wiki.hackmanhattan.com/Lazer_Operations_Wiki