[Blabber] Laser Cutter

James Carpino jamescarpino at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 16:00:25 UTC 2015

That's me but I think you'll have to try Konstantin for some help... Konstantin?  Myself, I won't be in for at least a week I think.

Basically, you can do it, but there are safety issues, you must be careful and follow some safety protocols which are as yet unwritten, and you are warned.  You won't burn down the place but if you hurt yourself we all go down, so please put safety first.  Once you know the ropes it can be very useful.

You'll also need to put your artwork into Inkscape.

James