[Blabber] Laser Cutter

Robert Cohen rob_cohen at me.com
Wed Oct 28 14:45:50 UTC 2015

Salutations hacker brethren,

Guan was kind enough to tell me last night who knows the most about the laser cutter (James?), but I promptly forgot who it was because I have the attention span of a goldfish. I’d like to laser me up some baller business cards, but I’d prefer not to burn down HM in the process. I’ve taken few laser cutting classes before, but I’d be more comfortable if someone would be willing to show me or at least give me some bullet points on what to be worried about (ventilation/overheating, etc).

Thanks, y’all. Let me know!

Rob C.