[Blabber] Engineer needed NYC

Nikita Yani yani at yani.ru
Tue Oct 27 20:09:23 UTC 2015

Hello, we are launching something very cool in NYC. It is a new level of
entertainment for this city and long story short we need a good engineer,
who can help us with some of the props.

For example, we need light color detector based on Arduino or webcam.
Ambient light in the room has to change to that color (RGB LED).
When correct color is detected the door should open.

We have coders and we have engineers back in Europe, but it is better if we
find somebody local than sending hardware and debug everything remotely.
You can handle only hardware or hardware+software.
Please feel free to contact me yani at yani.nyc