[Blabber] Keezer

citybadger citybadger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 00:51:15 UTC 2015

The keezer is not working properly. I don't think it's the temperature
controller, as it doesn't seem to spring to life if I just plug it directly
into an outlet. It is working somewhat, keeping a temp of 15 degC and some
ice in the corner, but not really. Switching it the power off and on was
surely abusing it over the years. I know little about these units. Are the
repairable? Is it worth it? Alternatives?

P.S. If anyone mucks around with it, I have some cheese aging in a bin in
there. Be careful with that.