[Blabber] Printrbot Jr.'s Raspberry Pi not responding

citybadger citybadger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 00:44:57 UTC 2015

When I do this the bootup sequence shows Linux starting but getting I/O
errors  from SD card. Seems like either just the filesystem on the card is
corrupt or the card had gone bad. I will test the card. Assuming I need to
reinstall the OS either way, is there anything to know about the setup? I
have no experience with the Raspberry Pi , but I assume I can follow
standard instructions to install Raspbian and then Octoprint and go from
there?