[Blabber] Tinkercad?

Max Nager nagermax at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 01:54:36 UTC 2015

There is SolidPython, which is a library that allows you to write Openscad code in python. Unlike Freecad however, it does seem that more people are taking an interest in it. Definitely worth looking into for someone that wants to get into Openscad but is used to Python syntax as supposed to C or JS.

I think it's all a matter of preference. If you're a beginner to cad, but have experience programming, you'll probably find Openscad comes naturally.

If you've had neither cad nor programming experience, but like design and/or drawing, you might find that Tinkercad or Onshape comes more naturally instead.