[Blabber] Tinkercad?

Guan Yang guan at yang.dk
Sun Oct 18 13:36:44 UTC 2015

Yes. Tinkercad's particular constructive solid geometry model might seem a bit limiting, but you can do a lot of things with it.

Way back when, we used to recommend Google Sketchup to beginners. Tinkercad is probably the best choice to get started with modeling today.

If you want something that can be programmable and parametric, you could look at something like OpenSCAD. Fusion 360 is also worth looking at for something more capable; it has a different model, though, based on a constraint solver.