[Blabber] Hello world!

Joseph Barreca jbarrec at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 23:45:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,

My name is Joseph Barreca. I came across the HM group on Meetup.com and am excited to visit the open house next week!!

I live on Long Island (Suffolk County) but I am an Account Director at a digital ad agency located in the Financial District so I am in NYC 4-5 days a week.

I have a background in software development and am very eager to learn more about 3D printing and anything else electronic/tech related.

I hope that I can share some of my knowledge/experience with everyone and contribute to the HM group. :)

Sincerely,

Joe

Sent from my iPhone