[Blabber] Multimeter recomendation

Svet Bajlekov tomatoman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:16:17 UTC 2015

FWIW I picked up an Innova 3320 off Amazon (
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EVYGZA) and it also beeps.

I don't know how concerned you are about build quality and accuracy, but as
Guan says most of the ones you pick up for >$10-15 or so will beep. You can
even get ones for less than that on eBay and they'll still beep (look for
the "sound" icon next to one of the dial settings - like a sideways wifi
signal icon) but whose will probably give up on you in one way or another
after a few weeks.