[Blabber] Multimeter recomendation

Guan Yang guan at yang.dk
Thu Nov 19 14:45:46 UTC 2015

I've become enamored of the Fluke 101, a model they only sell in China (but which is available on Amazon), and carry it everywhere. It's safer than almost anything else at that price, which is good for probing inside junction boxes, but it doesn't have current metering. It does beep.

These days only the very cheapest ones don't beep. I know we have one at HM. The popular Vichy one (search for VC99 on Amazon) or Mastech (which we also have at HM) do beep.