[Blabber] Engineer for reality quests needed

Eugene Lee leee at mit.edu
Tue Nov 17 14:18:16 UTC 2015

Python has the Python Image Library, which you can leverage into
getting color averages of an image. Have some sort of loop that takes
an image from a webcam, color averages it, and then if the color falls
in a range, power on a relay or whatever mechanism that opens your
door.

It shouldn't be too hard, and you yourself should be able to do it in
a day's work if you're starting from no experience whatsoever.
--leee