[Blabber] "That's Genius" Science Series

Kevin Maguire kevin.maguire at leftfieldpictures.com
Mon Nov 16 20:44:51 UTC 2015

Hello,

My name is Kevin Maguire, I'm working on a science series for Red Bull TV
titled, "That's Genius".  In each episode our host visits labs,
universities, and workshops to learn what kind of advances today are
shaping our future.

We're going to be doing a segment on tech education, and how new
technologies are allowing more and more people to learn valuable skills in
electronics, 3-d printing, and computing.

I'd love to speak with someone at Hack Manhattan if there is interest on
your end.  I can tell you more about the show, and what our goals are.

Please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an e-mail to discuss.

Best Wishes,

Kevin Maguire

--
Associate Producer