[Blabber] Engineer for reality quests needed

Nikita Yani yani at yani.ru
Mon Nov 16 17:33:50 UTC 2015

Hey, I've wrote about our project earlier, got in touch with couple of
people here, but no luck at the end - people are either busy or not able to
do it.

Guys if you have time and skills, or maybe know somebody who can help us
with production of hardware that will be greatly appreciated.

Person/company doesn't have to be in New York, so if you can recommend me
some people that would be awesome. Or at least direction where to look at.

I have a list of 16 devices that have to be made.