[Blabber] 2nd printrbot in space

James Carpino jamescarpino at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 18:07:57 UTC 2015

Alan's printer has his name on it.

I don't know who put Alan's printer on the desk.  Did you?  Yes it sat there a long time where the CNC router was for a long time with nobody doing anything for roughly a year.  So basically, it wasn't in the way.  It could go on a member shelf, and it doesn't have to go in a box.  It looks cool like that because it's a 3D printer and that's the kind of thing we do.

I noticed some of Stephen's boxes not on the shelf as well, and I suspect someone took them off the shelf but I don't know why.  Does anyone know what that's about?  Stephen you may want to put your stuff back.

Matt it seems like any time something is slightly out of order, you ask about it and eventually shuffle it toward disposal.  That's not respectful.  It raises suspicion against you; I wonder if you are engineering these situations.  You have nothing to gain, and yet you insist on pushing other people's property to be perceived as a nuisance or trash.  If you want HM to look all tidy and neat, there are much bigger fish to kill.  Just leave it alone and focus on your own making/hacking.
I don't like being pressured by you to move my stuff around.

This was meant to be a public response.  You got it privately from me a moment ago.  My mistake.  I don't like what you're doing and I want everyone to know it.  Stop.  Are you moving Stephen's stuff around too?  It's not wrong for members to reorganize the member shelves, but if what you're doing is engineering the disposal of other people's stuff, you should at least try harder to trick us into thinking you're not.  Maybe you just delude yourself into thinking nobody sees it that way.  You're mistaking tolerance for gullibility.

James