[Blabber] 2nd printrbot in space

James Carpino jamescarpino at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 14:08:03 UTC 2015

It's string-driven. It's a sort of thing that doesn't work very well... I've been talking with Alan about upgrading it, but it sounds like neither of us can easily find the time.  Until we do it may be best to keep it out of the way.  I have belts/pulleys if anyone is interested; 3d print the rest.  We can also upgrade the chocolatestruder simple if we want.  They are both in the same predicament.
Alan owns it; it's on the member shelves on top of Matthew's box.
Long story short: Not to speak for Alan, I think he would enjoy seeing it get some action but one person would have to see it through because it's an elaborate upgrade to get it reliable.
James