[Blabber] Printing and Sawing Question

Han Sheng Chia chiahansheng at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 15:11:54 UTC 2015

Thanks all, this is super helpful! I realize I didn't mention it's a steel
plate.

I would like to round the 4 corners to something like 1/4 of a dime, so
that's a fair amount of steel to shave off that might be hard to do with a
sand paper.

Additionally, I'm also looking to curve the four, 5 inch long sides which
are 0.028 inches in height. It's not very high, but right now the height
edges of the 0.028 portion are sharp and I would like to curve them down.

I'm also not too concerned about damaging this piece of metal, I have about
5 of them to get it right.

Would anyone be willing to meet up and help me out? (I am unfortunately a
desk man and have no experience with power tools) I'm happy to try and work
around your schedule and bring lunch/beers.

Thank you!

Hans