[Blabber] Printing and Sawing Question

gabe at bigapplehobbies.com gabe at bigapplehobbies.com
Thu Nov 5 11:51:15 UTC 2015

If you are new to this, keep way from power tools: they will save you a few seconds but will vastly increase the chances of you messing up the piece.
Whether your piece is either steel or alu, files (or even sandpaper) should be all you need.

You said "rounding the edges". If you want to leave the corners sharp and just round the edges, put a piece of sandpaper face up on on a solid surface and drag the edges of your plate on it.

If you want to round the corners too, clamp the piece in the vise. Sandwich it between 2 pieces of wood to keep from messing it up. Move the file in the direction along the edges of the piece and not up and down.

Sent from my iPhone