[Blabber] Printing and Sawing Question

Antonio diveblends at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 03:25:43 UTC 2015

With a bit of practice you can do it either on the bench grinder or on the
belt sander. mark your part with a thin line and grind away lightly with
multiple passes rotating the piece. Assuming you just want to get rid of
the sharp corner. For a greater radius the suggestion to use saw and file
is good.