[Blabber] Printing and Sawing Question

Han Sheng Chia chiahansheng at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 03:09:33 UTC 2015

Hello!

I'm new to this mailing list and so not quite sure who it goes to...but I
came to an open house a couple of weeks back and had some questions about
rounding the edges of a small (5x5") 22GA (0.028'') metal plate.I'm not
quite sure how to do it, but folks I met mentioned that I should email the
listserv and there could be people who would  be familiar with sawing and
working with metal. If you are able to help...I would love to chat with you!

I'm also interested in coming to the open house tmr to print, but remember
that the 3D printer can be a little hard to work. Would someone familiar
with it be around who could possibly help with that?

Thanks so much, and let me know :-)

Hans