[Blabber] Connectors to use with a relay

Phil Herlihy flippy9 at philherlihy.com
Wed Nov 4 03:45:22 UTC 2015

If possible, it pays to solder the relay onto some Veroboard/breadboard and then solder your connectors onto that instead. After breaking the legs on a couple small relays, I gave up freehanding them for good. I like James’ suggestion of the barrel jack pairs for input and output, that’ll be handy.

Phil