[Blabber] Connectors to use with a relay

James Carpino jamescarpino at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 03:04:04 UTC 2015

I would say use these,
http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=6880&gclid=CPuzxqPj9cgCFUMWHwodkaAIygthere are male and female, used commonly for CCTV power, avail at Tinkersphere and Microcenter and probably Radio Shack if they still exist :/

One connector for "in" and one for "out" and you're set.  Note some connectors are 2.1mm ID and some are 2.5ID, try to match up.

Can solder wires directly to the relay... I'm assuming it's a small pcb-type relay.  what I usually do is solder a wire and follow with heat shrink tubing for strain relief and short prevention.   if it's a tiny relay you can even use a big piece of heat shrink to cover it.

James