[Blabber] Slowing down AC Power Tools

Konstantin Avdashchenko konsgn at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 04:38:32 UTC 2015

If its acrylic and you just need to smooth it out, you could try an acetone vapor bath. Its used on abs prints to smooth out the parts.

On Feb 12, 2015 10:36 PM, Matt Lynch <njdevil at gmail.com> wrote:
Ive got a huge gash on the middle finger of my left hand from when I cut it
down to the bone with a pocket knife as a kid, so no knives....
But the nail file is a good call too