[Blabber] IKEA shelves

gabe at bigapplehobbies.com gabe at bigapplehobbies.com
Mon Dec 28 22:42:48 UTC 2015

I have a bunch of IKEA Ivar storage shelves I would like to "re-home" in exchange for a fraction of their original price.

They are nicer-looking than the ones in the space, and do not need access to the rear to reconfigure.

All are in excellent shape w no dirt, no schmutz, no markings or damage of any kind.

They are sturdy enough that they will hold heavy items (drill press, etc) (but if you do this you should probably double up the shelves for particularly heavy pieces).

The uprights are 89" high, but can be cut down if desired, and I have 8 of them.
There are 19 wide shelves (32") and 7 narrow ones (16" wide)

All are 19.5" deep.

I can deliver for cheap (but not free) or pick up in central Queens (Fresh Meadows).