[Blabber] I break things and shout at the moon. Hi, I'm new here.

Paul Loveless paul at paulloveless.org
Sat Dec 19 02:24:40 UTC 2015

Thanks for the welcome Rob.
I am only a Tech.  I got my license when I was 11, and was scared of the
code portion.
My father has a General class, so sometimes I would operate as him.
Don't tell the FCC.
I would love to participate in or help organize a "Get Licensed" event.

My apologies for not attending tonight's meeting.
A gentlemen named Sean was kind enough to extend a personal invite,
thanks for that and sorry I wasn't able to get there in time.

When is the next open meeting?

Thanks
Paul