[Blabber] Diy Dev Kit

Konstantin Avdashchenko konsgn at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:57:08 UTC 2015

Great!

But what would you guys like to see on the board?

Here's a picture of the previous one:

https://github.com/konsgn/Global_Boot/blob/master/DeviceImages/PIC25K50/Kon_25k50_dev.jpg

I want to build in a bunch of features to it, and avoid using a breadboard with it.

What would you guys use it for/ what could be done with it?

Science!