[Blabber] Fwd: Creatables would love your support!

Meryl Greenblatt merylrgreenblatt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 19:26:15 UTC 2014

Read carefully: *This is not an endorsement.*

However, I met these guys at the post-HM Kickstarter Meetup (I think that's
what it was called) party, and they're lots of fun. They're the ones who
gave me that mustache that you clip onto a beer bottle. So, no
endorsements, but the video's excellent.  Yes, I'm going to back them - we
can always use more toys in our space : )