[Blabber] [OT] Crypto experts???

Robby O'Connor robby.oconnor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 11:31:25 UTC 2014

Hey all,

Is anybody a Cryptography expert who would be willing to spend a bit of
time with me...no money will be offered but perhaps some coffee...maybe
food??

I'm struggling with a Coursera course on Cryptography -- basic stuff at
this point specifically determining whether or not Pseudo-random number
Generators ( PRG) are secure...and also whether or not given encryption
scheme(s) are (one-time) semantically secure...I sort of get it...but
maybe a person showing it in person with concrete examples will help...

Thanks in advance...

--rob